ADSM-L

Re: Web Backup-Archive Client

2000-04-13 10:06:37
Subject: Re: Web Backup-Archive Client
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:06:37 -0400
For what it's worth, the "Using the clients manual" says
TCPCLIENTPORT:
...If the specified port is busy, the server attempts to use any other
available port.

That may explain the behavior.  So what esle is using the port you said
to, in tcpclientport?  Another TSM client? an API client?

--
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris