ADSM-L

Re: restore to netware 3.2 very very slow

2000-04-12 20:15:38
Subject: Re: restore to netware 3.2 very very slow
From: Mike Chang <mchang AT WEBCRAFT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:15:38 -0700
Make sure your on the latest client!  We are running server 3.0 for MVS.  I
just moved my NetWare servers over from ARCserve and I used the client that
came with the 3.0 CD.  I had the same problem.  As soon as I plugged in the
new client, my server quadrupled in speed.

Mike

Michael Chang
Senior Network Engineer
Webcraft, Inc.