ADSM-L

FW: DRMedia Question

2000-04-12 11:24:28
Subject: FW: DRMedia Question
From: Chris Campbell <ChrisCampbell AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:24:28 -0400
I had a very interesting problem this morning.  When my script to move
DRMedia to offsite ran, it failed to checkout 1 volume.  I queried the
volume, and receive "No match found using this criteria."  I try to manually
checkout the volume, and I receive "Volume in use".  I downed the server,
rebooted NT, and restarted ADSM.  The only thing that changed was it will
not let me check the volume out, and Move DRMedia processed 1 item, but
didn't checkout anything.  I am just wondering if anyone has experienced
something similar?

Chris Campbell
MCSE, MCP + Internet
Senior Technical Programmer