ADSM-L

FW: Space Reclamation on BACKINT Tape & Copy Storage Pools

2000-04-10 13:15:23
Subject: FW: Space Reclamation on BACKINT Tape & Copy Storage Pools
From: "Del Toro, Eduardo" <eduardo.del.toro AT LAMRC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:15:23 -0700
All,

Currently, our retention for the Oracle database backups (archive) is as
follows:

a.  SAP Production 90 days (to be changed to 35 days in the next several
weeks) and the tape pending is set to 95 days (soon to be changed to 35
days)

b.  SAP Non-Production is 56 days (to be changed to 35 days in the next
several weeks) and the tape pending is set to 56 days (soon to be changed to
35 days)