ADSM-L

Re: Agent for lotus Notes

2000-04-07 13:17:20
Subject: Re: Agent for lotus Notes
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:17:20 -0400
Rob,

A "normal" Domino install will have the path
to the Domino executables (including NNOTES.DLL)
in the following registry key:

     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lotus\Domino\Path

TDP for Domino looks in that registry key and adds
it to the PATH before loading the NNOTES.DLL file.

Check your registry.  If it's not there, you can add it
or you should be able to just add the path that contains
the NNOTES.DLL file to your PATH environment variable.

If that doesn't work, please call support.
We will need a trace to debug further.

(Joel's technique will work too, but you really shouldn't
have to do that...I don't on my machine.)

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler