ADSM-L

Re: RMAN errors

2000-04-07 12:36:03
Subject: Re: RMAN errors
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:36:03 -0400
Shucks.

Well, grasping at straws:
        have you checked the actlog at that time for errors?
        did you get the meaning of the ORA-19506 and -27006 messages? What
sequential file is it failing on? maybe it's some sort of catalog file
on disk, and the disk is full or permission are wrong.
        Is there an oracle errorlog hiding somewhere with more detail in it?
There is, it's just not in a normal place.  Your Oracle admin probably
knows where it is.

--
Mr. Lindsay Morris