ADSM-L

Re: DB2 Management Class

2000-04-07 11:17:07
Subject: Re: DB2 Management Class
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:17:07 -0500
Sorry, I should have mentioned that.  We are using the API, and
db2adutl.  The files go to the backup pool, not archive I believe.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html