ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:35
"Burns, Kye" wrote:

> I had defined the tape in an archive stgpool. Unformately, I should have
> queried the other volumes since they are all in a scratch status. In the
> *SM reference guide it says The UPDATE LIBVOLUME command lets you change the
> status of a volume in an automated library from scratch to private, or
> private to scratch. However, you cannot change the status of a volume from
> private to scratch if the volume belongs to a storage pool. So am I stuck
> with a tape with a private status? Or is there another method to set the
> status of a tape from private to scratch? Anyone have an idea? Thanks.
>              Kye Burns.

MOVE DATA should do the job.

Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni-Wien           Fax:   (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Universitaetsstr.7                          Phone:   (+43 1) 4277 x14053
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------69A6D7652BF29262C744FFF3