ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:35
Reinhard,

Even using the dsmmode -t=p option when doing a selective backup, changes the
atime of the file.
I've just tested it.  Using "istat filename", one can see the access time for
that file.  The dsmmode
-t=p option does not preserve the access time as they claim.  So this is a huge
problem for me.  We can
only migrate files on our /R3_data filesystem if the files have not been
accessed for at least 30 days.
only migrate files on our /R3_data filesystem if the files have not been
accessed for at least 30 days.
Any other ideas as on how to solve this problem?

Regards
Gerrit