ADSM-L

Re: 3570 c11 and NT

2000-04-04 12:43:01
Subject: Re: 3570 c11 and NT
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:43:01 -0500
As of v3, tape reclamation can be done using one drive, provided the admin.
allocates disk space for single-drive-reclamation... see the v3 Redbooks.

The most compelling reason for multiple drives is to allow continued
operation even if a drive failure occurs... and, for server admin.
convenience, a minimum of two drives is recommended.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net