ADSM-L

Re: FW: Onsite Merge Script

2015-10-04 17:31:35
Subject: Re: FW: Onsite Merge Script
From: Mark Brown [mailto:mbrown AT PO-BOX.MCGILL DOT CA]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
This is a good tool but I can only move the data from an offsite stg
pool back to the
offsite stg pool. This means I need 2 tape drives. I do use move to
recover all my
other tape pools and I move them to disk pools and then back to tape.
Tape drives
are in short supply here. Are there any tricks I can use on my OFFSITE
tape pool
volumes to make a move go to a different pool??

Mark Brown
Adsm Admin
McGill University