ADSM-L

silly question -- can client licenses be purchased *anywhere* bes ides direct from Tivoli?

2000-03-31 16:00:05
Subject: silly question -- can client licenses be purchased *anywhere* bes ides direct from Tivoli?
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:00:05 -0500
As it says -- we're looking for a few more, and IBM Direct used to carry
them. Now, I can't seem to find anything on the 'net about client licenses.
This means we get to break in a Tivoli marketing rep for a few hundred
dollars?

For that matter - as a current ADSM user, with both the Backint and
Commonstore add-ons, I somewhat expected to get *something* from Tivoli
about the upgrade/conversion offering . . . to date, nada.

Tom Kauffman

NIBCO, Inc