ADSM-L

Re: exclude.dir on UNIX

2000-03-31 08:16:56
Subject: Re: exclude.dir on UNIX
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:16:56 -0500
> I tried the same but my client software does not recognize the show inclexcl
> command.
>
> ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
> Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.7
> (C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1999, All Rights Reserved.
>
> dsmc> show inclexcl
> ANS1141W Unknown command - show
> dsmc>
>
> Where did you get version 3.7.10??

show inclexcl appears to be new to 3.7.  I got the 3.7.1.0 level from the
tiviloi FTP site.  It is the latest released level of the 3.7 client.  Len
Boyle posted APAR IC25798, describing this problem.

I wonder if the base 3.7 client also has this problem?

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
ADSM Administrator
(tkssteve AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564 |
http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)