ADSM-L

Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install

2000-03-30 12:46:14
Subject: Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:46:14 -0600
My mksysb is going to tape as we speak... (I really should have done this
sooner after installing the new TSM3.7.2)
I'm RS/6000 S70 aix 4.3 & tsm 3.7.2
Just try what everyone else has mentioned...
make sure your "r m t #" is available and that your "m t #" is just defined
use smitty & f4 key to select the output device from a list of devices...
and if  r m t #  doesn't show up there ? ? ?

Dwight