ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-03-28 12:18:30
From: Clint Placette <Clint.Placette AT FDC-INVEST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:18:30 -0500
I was wondering if anybody has a solution for this problem. We need to show
clients what files are backed up from an activity log in a non scheduled event.
We forced an incremental on a Unix box running Solaris 2.6 using the DSMC "I"
command.   We can see in the foreground the files that are being copied (sent)
to ADSM.  But we can't find a record of this process except in the activity log.
The activity log only shows stats. and no specific file movement.  The nohup.out
file and the dsmcsched file does not show that particular activity.  Does a
script need to be created to redirect  the screen dump?  And does anybody have
an example for a newbi Unix admin.