ADSM-L

Re: Window 98 Registry backup problem

2000-03-25 09:27:20
Subject: Re: Window 98 Registry backup problem
From: Angelo DeAngelis <Angelo_DeAngelis AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:27:20 -0500
Hi Gary, I'll see what I can dig up.  Did see something about 98 and the reg...
somewhere?

   Little FYI from the below OPT file,    Windows clients period, should use a
TCPWINDOWSIZE of 63 not 64.
   Windows calculates 64 to be greater than the operating systems maximum of
64.....  TSM/ADSM then uses  the operating systems default value.

   Angelo.

Gary Ison <Gary.Ison AT MAIL.STATE.KY DOT US> on 03/24/2000 09:25:03 AM