ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange return codes

2000-03-24 08:10:19
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange return codes
From: "Cooper, Joel (US - Hermitage)" <jocooper AT DTTUS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:10:19 -0500
Del,
Thanks for the reply.
I was trying to establish if there was a correlation to the #s.
For instance, I got this 2x yesterday:

03/23/2000 21:43:55  ANE4991I (Session: 6433, Node: USCNTNT404A_EXCH)  TDP
                      MSExchg NT ACN3521 Exchange Application Client: FULL
                      backup of IS from server USCNTNT404 failed, rc = 309.

I think in both cases the operation was cancelled by the user. Both had
"309".
I also am getting occasional 310s, etc.

But there is no way to use the error code to shed light on the failure?
It is the excdsm.log that documents a cancellation.
Joel