ADSM-L

[no subject]

From: MIKE HANLEY [mailto:mhanley AT NHBB DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks.  That helps fill in some of the blank spots as to what might be
causing
our backups to run so slow.

One more thing, could you tell me what type of performance you are seeing
from
your NT clients and what type of PCs/servers the NT clients are.  The backup
performance on our NetFinity NT boxes is marginally better than it is for
our
330 and 520 PC servers but still only comes to about 1.5 GB per hour.

"Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <rafagold AT ARNET.COM DOT AR> on 03/23/2000 04:21:43 PM