ADSM-L

Re: Install web-client

2000-03-24 05:46:22
Subject: Re: Install web-client
From: nwindric <nwindric AT DEBIS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:46:22 +0100
Hello,

after Installation of the client (we use 3.1.0.7) you have two
additional
services in the NT system configuration/services the ADSM Client
Acceptor
and the ADSM Remote Client Agent. You have to start both.

Use your browser to connect to the client with client-ip-address:1581.
1581 ist the default http-port. Be sure that your browser is set to
no proxy for the client-ip-address if you use a proxy.

I hope this help you

Norbert Windrich