ADSM-L

Re: AIX: Newby Question

2000-03-22 12:57:45
Subject: Re: AIX: Newby Question
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:57:45 -0800
Syntax looks good.  Is dsmc in /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/?  If you cut the command
part of the line from inittab leaving off the /dev/null stuff and paste it
into a command line, what happens? You may have a syntax error in your
dsm.sys or dsm.opt file.  Also, do you rely on some environmental variables
that aren't getting set when running via inittab?