ADSM-L

Re: Newby Question

2000-03-22 10:31:50
Subject: Re: Newby Question
From: "Bronson, David" <David.Bronson AT EXCH.COMPASS-USA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:31:50 -0500
What level of AIX are you on ? 4.3.2 has a different startup then previous
levels...
/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsmc sched > /dev/null 2>&1 < /dev/null &
the /etc/inittab entry should look like this:
adsm:once:/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dsmc sched > /dev/null 2>&1 < /dev/null

Dave Bronson
Unix Admin.
Compass Group, USA
704-329-7944