ADSM-L

Re: Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin

2000-03-21 14:45:18
Subject: Re: Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:45:18 -0500
Well that's interesting.
I tried your command, just to be sure - when I try to schedule what you sent
below (changing the name to my library name), I still get  ANR2755E,
SPECIFIED COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE FOR SCHEDULING.",
which is why I wrote a script in the first place.

Perhaps it's releated to the type of library?
What server platform are you?