ADSM-L

Re: IRIX HSM problems

2000-03-20 17:05:07
Subject: Re: IRIX HSM problems
From: John Valdes <j-valdes AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:05:07 -0600
Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:

> I have seen this problem before. Did you add HSM on a alrady full filesystem?
> I saw thta the reconcile never ended in that way.

Maybe; we had been running 3.1.0.6 (added to an empty filesystem) w/o
problem for a while, but then dsmreconcile got into this never ending
state.  As an attempt to fix this, we upgraded to 3.1.0.8 when the
filesystem was almost completely full.

Regardless, is there a fix?

John

John Valdes                        Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
John Valdes                        Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics
j-valdes AT uchicago DOT edu                               University of Chicago