ADSM-L

ADSM config. in DB2/NT/SAP

2000-03-17 11:23:29
Subject: ADSM config. in DB2/NT/SAP
From: Muthu Maran <MaranM AT AQUATECH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:23:29 -0500
Hello,

Configuration:
ERP: SAP R/3 4.6B
Database :DB2 Universal database ver 6
OS: Windows NT
Software : Tivoli Storage Manager (version 3 release 7)
Tape library : Cybertronics

Can any one help me by giving some initial configuration details on DB2
Universal database ver. 6 on Windows NT platform.

I have installed ADSM in my servers and I could take a backup of all NT file
structure. What are all the configurations  should I have to do to make ADSM
to see tablespaces in DB2 database. Then may be I can make SAP to see ADSM.

I am new to DB2, worked on Oracle earlier. So please help me . this is very
urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Maran