ADSM-L

Re: Ecart Tape Drives

2000-03-16 10:24:01
Subject: Re: Ecart Tape Drives
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:24:01 -0500
We were using the 9490 Timberline drives under ADSM V2.
They are the moral equivalent of IBM 3490 tape; drives and media rock-solid
reliable and fast.

We converted to DLT to get higher capacity and were sorry.

Now we're converting to STK 9840 to get capacity + reliability.

My opinions and nobody else's,
Wanda Prather