ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.1 AIX Backup Client

2000-03-15 09:37:20
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.1 AIX Backup Client
From: Gary Ison <Gary.Ison AT MAIL.STATE.KY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:37:20 -0500
Virginia,

        The invalid option is that you are using a wildcard specification in
a directory name.

        I don't know why the password option would have been omitted.

        The command you are looking for has been replaced by "show" command
options.  Try the "show options" and "show inclexcl" commands to view the
client setup.  I don't know what other options are available to the show
command; I haven't found any doc on it yet.

        Gary L. Ison
        Governor's Office for Technology
        101 Cold Harbor Drive
        Frankfort, Ky.   40601
        Phone:  (502) 564-8724
            Fax:  (502) 564-6856
E-mail: Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky DOT us <mailto:Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky
DOT us>