ADSM-L

Re: Reclaimstgpool(s) and one tape drive reclamation

2000-03-14 16:38:49
Subject: Re: Reclaimstgpool(s) and one tape drive reclamation
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:38:49 -0800
Yes, I would like to use a large disk/file area to reclaim offsite
vols.

I would also like to see the availability of reclaim-stg-pool that
went from onsite/primary to FILE on disk and then to DISKPOOL
so that it can be 'migrated' with 'normal' data.

You can point a onsite/primary to a reclaimstgpool but the reclaimstgpool
when point 'back' to a diskpool (that points to the original
onsite/primary causes an error to occur during the move-back migration.

sigh! .. .. joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley