ADSM-L

ADSM and netware client

2000-03-13 11:22:29
Subject: ADSM and netware client
From: John Dawson-Booth <BOOTHJJ AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:22:29 +0000
Hi there,
We are currently running ADSM server 3.1.20 for NT, backing up NT / Netware
and OS/2 clients.
We are experiencing problems performing restores to the netware servers.
The N/W servers are running Netware 5, SP 4, with ADSM client 3.1.0.7.

We attach to the servers using IE4 or IE5 by connecting to IP Address :1581
The connection is attempted  - we get IP Address%20:1581 in the "Address
Field" of IE
We delete the %20 to give IP Address:1581 and eventually we see the backup
/ archive GUI.

When we the select "Restore", the applet hangs.

Anybody experienced this??

Thanks

John

E-Mail boothjj AT uk.ibm DOT com