ADSM-L

Re: MVS ADSM Backups scheduling

2000-03-10 10:33:04
Subject: Re: MVS ADSM Backups scheduling
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT NPOWER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:33:04 -0000
Hi,

I think you need to look at defining immediate client schedules through
subing tso batch jobs which define the immediate client actions.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
NPEC (National Power Energy Co)
e-mail Kulbinder.Toora AT NPOWER DOT COM
01384 296191 x3498

postmaster AT meb.co DOT uk or postmaster AT npower DOT com

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.30 and Dr Solomon's v8.00) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).