ADSM-L

Re: Long File names

2000-03-08 10:18:20
Subject: Re: Long File names
From: Zoltan Forray <ZForray AT SATURN.VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:18:20 -0500
This is all fine and dandy, but where/when did this issue of Symbolic Links
become part of my problem ?

My issue is an ANS4018E "file name too long" message, not ANE14017 and this
file *IS NOT* a Symbolic link !!  Also, this is an INCREMENTAL BACKUP
process, not an ARCHIVE !!

<<<<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>>>>>