ADSM-L

Re: Novell disaster - large restore

2000-03-07 14:58:03
Subject: Re: Novell disaster - large restore
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:58:03 MST
Julie,

This is from the 3.7 readme for novell

Known Problems and Limitations
------------------------------
When doing a restore using a backup set and option -loc=file.   The
When doing a restore using a backup set and option -loc=file.   The
  file name used must be a valid DOS name, 8.3 format.

Using the RESOURCEUTILIZATION option in the NetWare option file (dsm.opt)
  is not advised at this time. If you experience a performance problem and
  RESOURCEUTILIZATION is coded in the option file you should remove this
  option.  A fix will be made available when the problem is resolved.

So you may want to not use the resourceutilization option