ADSM-L

Novell client still running long

2000-03-06 10:35:24
Subject: Novell client still running long
From: Jeff Keen <JKeen AT CI.FLINT.MI DOT US>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:35:24 -0500
ADSM Server 3.1.2.40 on AIX
ADSM Client 3.1.0.8 on Netware 4.11 SP7a

I have been trying to figure out why a Novell client doesn't seem to be doing
an incremental when it is associated with the same schedule as the rest of our
Novell clients, yet they don't have this problem. I seem to have 7 copies of
all the files, even if they haven't changed. In the last week I have upgraded
client from .7 to .8, set NWIGNORECOMPRESSBIT YES, and have changed my
COMPRESSALWAYS to NO.  COPY MODE MODIFIED, COPY SERIALIZATION SHARED DYNAMIC.
Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,

Jeff