ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled Events

2000-03-06 04:33:38
Subject: Re: Scheduled Events
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:33:38 +0100
Hi Nathan,

yes it is predesigned like that. I don't think there is a chance to change
this. Some of us do a query event and then save the output.

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
mail to: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.