ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29

In our case, it was an IBM field tech who warned us.  Only, in our
case, the defect range we were told about was July 15, 1998 -
September 30, 1998.  Is there some sort of central repository where we
could locate information for ALL potentially bad tapes?

Eric L.

Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/03/2000 01:23:02 PM