ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29

How 'bout I give name, address and numbers, AFTER I have received my new tapes,
got the old ones repaired, and migrated the data ;-)

(Do you blame me?  The thing smells just a bit rotten.  If it is a seemingly
pervasive problem, why wasn't there a recall?  In our case alone, they are
fronting us $ 70 * 1200 = $84,000 bucks.  Maybe that IS small potatoes for IBM,
but the impression I am left with is along the lines of "If they don't ask,
don't tell 'em."  Maybe trust isn't as marketable as it used to be?  Then again,
I probably see the world through cynical-colored glasses.)

lisa

Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM> on 03/03/2000 12:23:02 PM