ADSM-L

Re: ADSM with HBOC Star

2000-03-03 11:27:16
Subject: Re: ADSM with HBOC Star
From: Ray Simmons <rsimmons AT MMCI DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:27:16 -0600
Michael,

I have just started fooling around with HBOC STAR full concurrent and
incremental backups to ADSM.  So,far, on a test box, I've have backed up the
application and restored it.  I still need to contact HBOC to find out if there
is anything else to consider before moving this to our production environment.
What sort of information are you looking for?

Ray Simmons
Information Technology Analyst
Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
221 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, IL 61636

phone: (309)672-4168
fax:      (309)671-2137
email:rsimmons AT mmci DOT org

>>> "Anderson, Michael" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG> 1:32:32 PM
>>> 03/02/2000 >>>
        Has any one had any experience with backing up HBOC Star application
using ADSM. We are looking at ADSM
      to backup are Star application, which runs on AIX 4.2, and the System
guys have some questions/concerns.

          thanks
          Mike Anderson
          Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org