ADSM-L

adsmsrv 3.1.2.55 - IY06778 - slow arch expiration

2000-03-03 09:21:59
Subject: adsmsrv 3.1.2.55 - IY06778 - slow arch expiration
From: Richard Cowen <richard.cowen AT VTMEDNET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:21:59 -0500
Anyone installed this fixtest yet?  Good news / Bad news ?

I know its only been there since Feb 29th...

This apar is the one I got adsm started on back in November.
The real fix to the expire algorithm may take another several months, they tell
me, because they have realized the basic way the code handles expiration of
archive directories is flawed.  Also, any fixes will probably not make it to
adsm, just TSM...

--
Richard
Richard