ADSM-L

Restore problem with Netware client

2000-02-29 19:25:31
Subject: Restore problem with Netware client
From: "Brazner, Bob" <Bob.Brazner AT JCI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:25:31 -0600
We're testing ADSM for Netware v3.1.08.  Our environment is ADSM server
v3.1.2.20 on AIX 4.3.2.  When we issue this command:
load dsmc restore sys:\myfile.txt
ADSM proceeds to restore sys:\myfile.txt as well as sys:
\somedirectory\myfile.txt.  We noticed the same behavior occurs if the
command omits the highorder backslash (load dsmc restore sys:myfile.txt).
It's acting as if some strange form of subdir=yes is in effect, but we've
verified that we're operating with subdir=no.  Any ideas?

Bob Brazner
Johnson Controls, Inc.
(414) 228-2570