ADSM-L

Oggetto: ADSM Client on NT

2000-02-25 13:15:25
Subject: Oggetto: ADSM Client on NT
From: Alessio Prodon <aprodon AT CENTROGESTIONE.G-NET DOT IT>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:15:25 +0100
You can try reinstall the Central Scheduler Service on NT using this form:
From Prompt MS-DOS :     dsmcutil install /name:"Central Scheduler Service"
/name:namemachine /password:passwd /autostart:yes
Bye

Tony Jules <JULEST AT OLYMPUS DOT COM> il 24/02/2000 14.33.50

Per favore, rispondere a "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Per:  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Cc:    (ccr: Alessio Prodon/Centro di Gestione/G-Net/IT)

I recently installed ADSM Client ver3 release 1 level 0.7 on 2 NT 4
Servers. I noticed that both the ADSM Remote Client Agent and ADSM
Scheduler services stop by themselves. Their Startup option is Automatic in
case the Servers had to be reboot. Any idea why this is happening?

Any help will be greatly appreciate.
Thank you

Tony Jules
Olympus America Inc.