ADSM-L

Re: Windows Admin GUI

2000-02-25 08:15:08
Subject: Re: Windows Admin GUI
From: Patterson Barry J <patterson.bj AT MELLON DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:15:08 -0500
Count yourself lucky... I never got the web interface operational for our
Novell clients, so we still have to use the command line...

Barry J. Patterson, CNE         All views expressed are my own and not
Mellon Bank, NA                 necessarily shared by Mellon Bank.
Patterson.BJ AT Mellon DOT com
412-236-0984