ADSM-L

Help needed: Howto Delete oracle backup files ?

2015-10-04 17:33:44
Subject: Help needed: Howto Delete oracle backup files ?
From: Way Milk
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi, Gurus:

We are using ADSM oracle backagent to work with Rman
to backup oracle DB.
However, we find out that the records of backup files
in rman is not sync with the records kept in adsm DB.
Lots of oracle data files are still kept in tape
although rman think they are already gone.

Is there a way for my to delete those obselete DB
files from ADSM so I can get some tapes back?

ps:
We use following rman command to show the records in
rman database.
list backupset of database until time = 'SYSDATE-15';
list backupset of archivelog until time =
'SYSDATE-15';

and we use
dsmc -virtualnode=oraserv_ora
q backup /oracle/*