ADSM-L

Re: Archive to a single tape?

2000-02-22 13:05:12
Subject: Re: Archive to a single tape?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:05:12 -0500
It's kind of difficult to understand from your description why your
administrator is having a problem.
But yes, the ADSM administrator can certainly put all the offsite archives
on a single tape.
Is it possible that your administrator has set up the offsite pool as
collocated?
If so, all you have to do is change the properties of the offsite pool to
non-collocated.