ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:44

We are doing the same, but - we are using scripts and are using an external
scheduler (BMC InControl), so we don't have gaps between the processing steps
and control about failed tasks. With reclamation we are querying the server on
process existence.

Regards

Roger Hohmann

"Doherty, John (ANFIS)" <jdohe1 AT ANFIS.CO DOT UK> on 22.02.2000 15:26:25

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>