ADSM-L

Re: Multiple Client Sessions

2000-02-22 05:25:59
Subject: Re: Multiple Client Sessions
From: Tony Rynan <tonyr AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:25:59 +1100
Hi Mark,

I can certainly do this with AIX...... I often run 2 to 4 concurrent dsmc
incremental sessions from one client to the server. I  get much better
performance. I usually have a script that divides the filesystems amongst
the dsmc incremental commands.

How you would do this on NT I am not sure, but I see no reason why it
shouldn't work.

regards Tonyr

Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM> on 22/02/2000 04:31:28