ADSM-L

Re: Multiple Client Sessions

2000-02-21 13:37:42
Subject: Re: Multiple Client Sessions
From: Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:37:42 -0800
I'm sorry but information given is in error ... From an NT client you could
install multiple services for ADSM ..

Larry Way
SL09/100D
408-743-4242  voice
408-743-4201  fax

>>> Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM 02/21/00 10:18AM >>>
        What's the feature called?

        Mooney

        From:   Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT NISA.GC DOT CA> on 02/21/2000 12:46
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@SMTP@Exchange
        cc:

        This is not possible with ADSM but is with TSM.
        Miles

-
---------------
---------------
        Miles Purdy, System Manager
        Miles Purdy, System Manager
        purdym AT nisa.gc DOT ca
        Net Income Stabilization Account
        Winnipeg, MB, CA
        (204) 984-1602

        >>> Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM> 21-Feb-00
11:27:25 AM

        Is it possible to have an nt client have more than one session open
to the
        server sending data.  I.E.  Instead of Sending all backup data
through one
        session, to split the session into 2 or 3 concurrent sessions?

        Thanks!
        Mooney
        ADSM Systems Engineering
        Siemens-Westinghouse