ADSM-L

Re: Collocation

2000-02-17 23:00:50
Subject: Re: Collocation
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:00:50 -0800
About the situation of only reclamating one tape at a time.
You could setup disk space for FILE sets and reclaimate from tape to disk.
(I.E. the one tapedrive reclamation recommendations but using 2 or more
 tape drives and disk spaces.)  Maybe?  I have not tried this to see
if ADSM with 'cooperate'  ... :-)   But I am doing 1 drive reclamation.

                          joe.f.