ADSM-L

Needs help from SQL Genius'

2000-02-11 20:32:37
Subject: Needs help from SQL Genius'
From: Michael Dummitt <Michael.Dummitt AT ROSSNUTRITION DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:32:37 -0500
I need to write a query to show me the total capacity for each node.
Or, even if I could just get the nodename and capacity for each filespace
without the filespace name, platform type, filespace, or Pct. utilization.

Node Name                   Filespace           Platform     Filespace
Capacity   Pct
ame                     Type                                   (MB)  Util
------------------------------   -----------
--------      ---------         --------     -----
--------      ---------         --------     -----
ADSMRS                         /usr          AIX
ADSMRS                         /usr          AIX
JFS           1,736.0   72.3
ADSMRS                         /              AIX
JFS           32.0        38.3
ADSMRS                         /var           AIX
JFS           32.0        73.1
ADSMRS                         /home          AIX
JFS             8.0         20.1
ADSMRS                         /root          AIX
JFS            16.0        66.7
ADSMRS                         /MKSYSB        AIX
JFS             8.0         25.3