ADSM-L

Re: End of support for ADSM as 3/1/2000 - NOT TRUE!

2000-02-10 10:36:00
Subject: Re: End of support for ADSM as 3/1/2000 - NOT TRUE!
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:36:00 -0700
With few exceptions, support continues through December 31, 2001. And
I'm pretty sure the exceptions are either products that are already
out of service (obviously) or the OS is out of support.

The following link has an end-of-service matrix for the different
ADSM products and the platforms that they run on.

   http://ssddom01.storage.ibm.com/techsup/swtechsup.nsf/support/adsmeoc

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Gentlemen,

     IBM will not support ADSM as of 3/1/2000.....We have already migrated
account's to TSM 3.7   I have already recycled my ADSM Book's.

Michael Bingham
IBM/Tivoli Steady State Team
5600 N. 63rd Street
Boulder,Colorado 80314