ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:43
Ære interested in backing up is a Novell 4.1 server
running Lotus Notes Server 4.6.4. We are running TSM 3.7 on AIX 4.3.3 and
are concerned about how to properly backup this client. Does the server need
to be shut down to get a proper backup or is there some way to back it up
hot (i.e. by acquiring an additional product like for Oracle DB, Oracle SQL
Backtrack OBSI Module). Or can we just back this guy up live and be ok with
that?

Thanks,
Gerald

--0__=uAcM5xapRuoFQldwBiIj9nhOoWBIhqanXdi95keukdLC4ehzTcScj38N--