ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:43
are you including the port # with the address?

JULEST AT OLYMPUS DOT COM on 02/09/2000 10:42:02 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@NetTalk
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@NetTalk
cc:
bcc:

Subject:        Web browsing

I am new to ADSM and in my current position, I need to be able to restore
and do backup from a Web Browser. We currently have a dozen NT client on our
ADSM System. The documentation said that if you start ADSM Client Acceptor
service, you can then use the IP address of the client machine as the
address and be able to do Backup/Restore. That does not seem to work for me.
Any help will be greatly appreciate.

Thank you

Tony Jules
Olympus America Inc.